© THE GARRISON HOTEL
Bookings and Enquiries
+44 (0) 114 249 9555
Terms of Booking for Accommodation
Accommodation check-in is guaranteed from 16:00 onwards, check-out is no later than midday. We are a 24Hr Reception.
Room tariffs are subject to change however will be honoured as at price at the time the reservation was made.
Credit/Debit cards must be taken to guarantee your reservation
Please note: No fee will be charged from your card prior to arrival or departure
All major credit/debit cards are accepted including Amex.
Cancellation policy: Cancellations may be made no later than midday on day of arrival, otherwise a 100% fee of one night’s accommodation will be incurred.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Terms & Conditions for Conferences
- Specific dates may be provisionally booked for a period of up to one week. At the end of this period written confirmation is required to secure the chosen date.
- Numbers must be supplied to The Garrison Hotel Sheffield (the hotel) at the time of booking. Final timings, numbers and any special requests must be confirmed to the hotel at least 48 Hours prior to your conference. Clients will be charged for this or the total number attending (whichever is the greater).
- Final payment is required on the day of your event. Credit will only be given if approved and must be settled within 30 days after your event.
- Cancellation of events must be made with 7 days notice to avoid incurring a cancellation charge.
- The hotel reserves the right to specify minimum number delegate rates and discounted rates. This will be advised at the time of booking.
- Bedroom accommodation, if booked, will be available from 4.00pm on the day of arrival and must be vacated by 12 noon on the day of departure, unless specific alternative arrangements have been agreed.
- The hotel should be notified of any deliveries expected to arrive prior to the event.
- Any special requirements should be agreed in advance. This is especially necessary for large or heavy items of equipment or those requiring large or unusual electric power. It is your responsibility to inform the hotel of any special equipment being used. You are required to obtain prior written approval if you wish to fix items to the walls, floors or ceilings. The hotel reserves the right to refuse to accept installation, which are judged to be unsafe or unsuitable for the premises.
- You will be required to pay for any damage to any part of the hotel, equipment or outside areas by any person invited by, or attending your event.
- The Hotel will not be held responsible for any loss or damage to any article brought onto the premises. Any property not removed immediately after the event will be subject to a storage fee at the discretion of the hotel.
- The hotel will not be responsible for any visitors or guest attending your event whom sustains injury while visiting or participating in your event.
Wedding Terms and Conditions
- All verbal bookings will be treated as provisional and will be held for no longer than 14 days pending receipt of written confirmation and the appropriate deposit.
- No refunds of monies paid will be made for cancellation or decreases in the number of guests attending, unless the hotel is able to resell the space.
- Monies paid for non-arrivals are forfeited and cannot be transferred to cover food or drinks.
- The hotel reserves the right to alter or amend the contents of an event or to cancel an event for any reason, for example if there is a shortfall in the minimum numbers required to operate an event or the changing of a function from one room to another. In such circumstances, and without affecting your legal rights, you may choose at your sole discretion and alternative date, subject to availability, or obtain a full refund from us.
- Bedroom accommodation, if booked, will be available from 4.00pm on the day of arrival and must be vacated by 12 noon on the day of departure, unless specified alternative arrangements have been made.
- You will be required to pay for any damage to any part of the hotel, equipment or outside areas by any person invited to, or attending your event.
- The hotel will not be held responsible for any loss or damage to any article brought onto the premises.
- Any special requirements should be agreed in writing, in advance, in accordance with Hotel and Health and Safety Regulations.
- Outstanding balance must be paid 14 days prior to the event.
- We are not licensed to permit entertainment without providing in-house catering.
- Any catering must be done in-house.
- All prices are inclusive of VAT at the current rate of 20%. If the general rate of VAT is altered, our prices will be modified accordingly. Gratuities are at the guest’s discretion.